- Driver’s license / ID: especially in the USA, they always card you if you want to have a drink or a glass of wine. Also good for checking who you are if you forget LOL
– band-aid: We LOOOVE high heels, so better be ready for those damn blisters!
– hotel room key: Even if you are travelling with company, good to have your own key with you.
– train/subway-card: Practical. Especially in Europe people generally use a lot of public transportation.
– money: take one larger bill and wrap it around the other cards as a pocket for them.
Put the survival kit inside your shoe, or in a zippered pocket on your person (handy if you’ve lost your purse…).