Ok, all chix in favor of accessories, raise a hand :). Inspired by the magnificent arm parties by my homie Ruya here, here and here, I thought I’d post some mix ‘n’ match combinations of Polynesian, Italian and other arm candy. Which one do you like the best (poll below)?
Above as cover photo: 1) Blue Polynesian crafts (Le Marché, Papeete).
2) Going solo with just an Italian leather cuff ($20, Via della Carrozze).
3) Polynesian black pearls bracelet with the Italian leather cuff.
4) Bling cuff (Fashion District NYC) with the common – but nice – owl pendant (Via della Croce).
5) Green Polynesian crafts, colored mother of pearl (Le Marché, Papeete).
6) Miscellaneous cuff fusion (NYC street stalls, H&M).
7) Cuff confusion (Florence and H&M).
8.) Leather cuff with enamel bracelet from an antiques shop ($4, Via dei Coronari).
9.) Yellow Polynesian crafts, black pearls, street stalls (Moorea).
10) Delfina Delettrez-inspired skeleton hand bracelet (eBay), spike cuff (NYC street stalls).
11) White Polynesian crafts (Le Marché, Papeete).
12) Florentine watch band.
13) DIY crafts. For some seriously good DIY stuff, check here.
14) New Year’s bling (Fashion District, NYC).
15) Fabric bands (Mexico CIty).
Ok, so I like this the best: